Monday, January 6, 2014

Words (12x12 layout) Using Wordle


Please note, this layout is actually straight...I just couldn't get it to crop properly.  A lot of you may remember this letter to Maddox a few months back.  Well, I copy/pasted the letter to Wordle.  I repeated the words Maddox, love, and color a lot so that his name would stand out.  It took me several arrangements to get the look I wanted.   One pointer I would recommend is not putting the phrase "not boring" in.  Wordle separated those words and left boring on its own so I had to make adjustments.  The words, "words, beautiful child" are my handwriting that I converted over for my silhouette machine.  You can download those files here.  

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails