Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Project Life Week 3

Here is Week Three. It is quite lackluster as I had no actual energy to throw it together.  I am so glad for Becky's Project Life Kit this week, because it made it super easy to put together in a few minutes.  I was not at all pleased with pictures.  I ordered them from Walgreens...I use the app on my phone so I can print 4x4 prints.  To say they look crappy would be an understatement.  I guess, beggars can't be choosers, however.  I ordered the prints on Sunday, and Erik picked them up today.  I attempted to go to school today, but had a minor setback of illness.  I ended up going home, and sleeping.  I was up all night coughing last night.  I'm so sick of being sick.  So, here is Week 3.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails