Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life Delay

There will be a slight delay with Project Life this week.  It's not because I'm a procrastinator, but because I'm waiting for my silhouette cutting mat to arrive.  My old mats are no longer working and I'm just ruining paper at this point.  The mats should arrive tomorrow.  So I'm hoping to post Thursday or Friday...I already have most of the layout done.  In the mean time, here is a picture of me with bangs.  I got a haircut last night.  I know seeing my beautiful face will brighten your day.  Ha!


2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up - love the new bangs. I think cutting mats come in packs of 2? Anyway, as with printer cartridges, when I crack open the last cutting mat in the closet, I automatically order new ones so I have them ready. It's so very annoying when you're on a creative roll and you run out of ink or the cutting mat goes kaput.

    Don't know if you've found this, but I find the new cutting mats to be WAY sticky. Like so sticky I have a hard time getting cuts off the mat without damaging them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be here soon! Either not sticky or too stick :(

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails