Sunday, January 19, 2014

Project Life Week 2

Here it is...It's way late!  I know, but I almost died got a bug...flu or cold, I don't know.  I've had fever since Thursday.  I forced myself to work on Friday because it's just easier than writing up sub plans and finding someone to put papers out for students.  I also hadn't made copies for next week as Friday is my prep.  I spent most of Friday evening and Saturday in bed.  I really, really thought I was better, but my fever came back today around 11 am.  So, basically I am pretending not to be sick at this point.  I've had enough of it.  I hardly ever get sick, so I don't handle it well when it happens.  I know last week or so I promised to take better photos.  I'm sorry, I wanted to get this up so they are somewhat crapalicious.

 I really liked the quote under the "Life is an Adventure"  It's from the Silhouette online store.  It's supposed to look like this.  It was too damn tedious to pull all of the letters out.  I tried a 4x6 size and then an 8x10 size.  Then, I tried to use letter stickers.  None of it worked, so I wrote it out.  4th times a charm apparently.  I thought it was fitting considering this layout was mostly about the food this week.


So, there you have it.  I'm hoping to get the next week up in a timely manner.  Oh and Go Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails