Friday, May 21, 2010

How about a sketch?

It's been a long time since I posted a sketch.  It's pretty self explanatory...a 12x12 layout with 3 4x4 boxes for photos or journaling.  The blotch in the back is for some sort of embellishment behind the title.  I just don't have any fancy sketch software so that's what I came up with in Photoshop.  I'd love to see what you come up with...so if you want to share feel free.  The last day of school was today!!!!!!!  I am done for two months.  I get to stay home with the kids.  I want to get some projects done. 

Don't forget the blog hop on Friday, May 28-May 31.  There are lots of ladies participating.  There will be tons of prizes.  Tell all of your friends to come and join us.  This is the first time I've done a blog hop.  I'm excited.  (I love that Italic Font...maybe I'll use it all the time).

The kids are doing better regarding their little pet.  Maddie tried to blame her death on JoJo because he said JoJo held her tight under the stomach.  I had to tell him she died from sickness not anthing that anyone did.  I don't want to get another guinea pig, but he wants one.  So, I don't know.  I just don't want to go through this again.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails