Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cards and Some New Trend Essentials!

From the February Memory Works Express Kit
(Guest Designer Project)
January 2009 MWExpress Kit
Thank You Cards
From Sassafras and January 2009 MWExpress Kit
Graduation Card
January 2010 MWExpress Kit

Thought I would share some craft-related stuff.  I'm trying to go through all of my pictures to find projects I haven't posted yet.

Also check out these new May Trend Essentials products.  They're available only while supplies last.   Check them out here.


Don't forget the blog hop.  It will start on Friday, May 28 at 5 pm through Monday, May 31st at Midnight.  There are quite a few Memory Works Consultants participating, and it will be a lot of fun.  Each consultant will be offering a prize on their blog.  So make sure you mark your calendars.  Make sure to pass on the info to your friends as well. 

Good Night...I'm off to get kids in bed and watch The Deadliest Catch.  I love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails