Monday, May 10, 2010

WIL...Day 7...at last

Wolfie before his last soccer game of the season.
Maddie and Hunter coloring at his birthday party.
Grandpa and Maddie racing in the backyard.
The Cake
JoJo Enjoying Birthday Cake
The Birthday Boy eating birthday cake.
Maddie trying on his new helmet to go with his new bike. 

This day was very busy.  Walmart in the morning, then Wolfie's soccer game, and then Maddie's birthday party.  All the boys ended up staying the night at Grandma's house. 

Update:
So, it's been a while since my last post.  I've been busy with my Grandfather.  He got out of the hospital a week ago tomorrow.  They had to put a pacemaker in because of his congestive heart failure.  He's doing much better.  So much so, that he actually escaped on Saturday while my grandmother took a nap.  He is not supposed to drive or go to places where there are large crowds.  He waited until my Grandmother was sleeping then snuck off to confession.  He's in trouble now.  The keys have been hidden so he can't find them.  Who needs a 91 year old man on blood pressure medication driving through the streets of town?  At least not until he's better.

So, hopefully this week will be more normal and I can get to blogging again.  I really do miss it.  I'll post my title page for my week in the life, and some other projects.  I actually have some to share.

Blog Hop Info
I will be participating in a blog hop Memorial Weekend.  Please stay tuned for more information.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails