Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Super Quick Post

Fancy Pants Paper, Ranger Distress Inks

That is a very old layout.  Look how tiny my kids were.  This will be quick post.  I mainly wanted to say hello.  Today, Marsha escaped...aka...JoJo opened her cage and then took her log outside (where she hides).  We found her under the couch.  Her cage is now locked with a lock.  The dogs are getting used to her.  Wyli, suprise, suprise thinks she is her baby and just wants to lick her.  Other than that, she could care less.  Jill, the best dog in the house wants to eat her.  Beamer could care less, but could still be a little snappy at times.  So, all in all, the worst dog ever has taken to Marsha while the other two good dogs could possibly eat her.  I swear I will post pics, but I don't have time now.  I had to make a huge decision about work...and I did.  Now, I think  I feel better about the whole thing.  I really have to go.  Erik is very impatient today.  I'm going to promise you all lots of sketches, projects, and layouts for the summer.  You don't know how much I can't wait until the school year is over.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails