Thursday, May 20, 2010

A sad day

Well, yesterday, I had to take Marsha (the guinea pig) back to the petstore because she seemed ill.  Today, I called to check on her and she is dead.  So, I had to tell my kids that our little friend is in Heaven.  It is the first time such a thing has happened to us.  Wolfie was sad, but more mature to handle the situation.  Maddie, who fell in love with her, was devastated and very angry.  He started hitting and crying.  JoJo, the baby, was talking about how we had a pinny pig.  Maddie got upset, and pulled  his hair and said we don't have a guinea pig anymore.  So, then I had to tell JoJo that Marsha was dead.  He looked a little shocked and upset.  It was really sad.  I feel horrible because I really liked Marsha.  But she was ill...we only had her for 6 days.  We took really good care of her.  I know she had to have had something wrong with her when we bought her.  The pet store people could have cared less.  But, it's not their children who they have to explain this to.  It's a sad day. 

I'm really glad I blog.  I don't know why.  I guess it's like a journal to keep.  I'm thankful to my followers and subscribers.  I hope this isn't to boring or pathetic to you all.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails