Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Layout and Some stuff available on my website

Here is a layout I made using Basic Grey's "Lime Rickey" collection. They will be releasing tons of new stuff soon. This is not good for my pocket book.

I also wanted to share with you a few links. These are previews of the new Fancy Pants releases. They have a new set for boys, girls, Halloween, and babies. So tune it for that. Here is Cosmo Cricket's new releases. Most of this stuff will be available in our new fall supplement catalog, plus tons of other stuff.

Also, here are a few kits available for great prices on my website. They have tons of stuff in them.





MME: Nightlight and Spooked Halloween Paper and Assortment Pack
Price is $9.99

MME: 29th Street Market Paper & Accessories Mega Pack

Price is $29.95

Fancy Pants: Happy Holidays Mega Collection
This includes an 8x8 album. The price is $34.99

Everyone have a good week. I will take my laptop with me to Albuquerque. So I might be able to post, if the hotel has wireless access. Email me your orders if you want to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails