Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July










I made a few little projects yesterday and today. The first are the envelopes I made. What I did was opened up a 3x5 envelope and traced it onto patterned paper. Then I cut the envelope shape out, scored it at the folds, and taped it together. Personally, I think they are so cute and they were really easy to make. The second is a tag I made for the 4th of July. I embossed the stars (yes, they're stars) and then went over the entire tag with the Ranger Distress Inks. Very easy.

I now have a new Facebook Page. So now I guess I am up with the times. I will put an album up there with all of my projects. This may take awhile as my computer is so slow at uploading photos.
My crop is on July 11, 2009 from 10:00-3:00. So far 7 people are signed up to attend. Please make sure and let me know if your coming. Either email me or leave a commment here. Also I am here to help, so please let me know if there is anything you want me to demonstrate. I will be happy to share.
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July. Tomorrow is JoJo's Birthday Party. So, I will be very busy. Make sure to stop by next week for more posts.
Thanks,
Mariah




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails