Friday, July 17, 2009

Do you like the New Look?

I didn't get a chance to finish the mini album. Due to the fact that I ran out of adhesive. You can't really get much done without that. I will make a trip to Hobby Lobby and get some ASAP. So, I decided if I couldn't get creative with scrapping, that I would do it with my blog. You may have noticed that the blog looks a little different. I think it looks rather cute myself. Please feel free to leave comments, or sign up to follow my blog. I will be posting a contest soon, hopefully by Monday. This post will be short because I have to go get ready. Erik and I are going on a date for our anniversary. The 21st is the real day, but that's during the week. It's been 8 years married. Wow, it went by fast. I think it's because of all the kids. You get so busy with the little animals. Well, good afternoon everyone. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails