Friday, July 10, 2009

Where have I been?



Well, hello everyone. Sorry for not updating. I've been really busy reading the Twilight Saga. I finished all of the books. I really love them. They are great. Now, I can cross off a few books from my list. I truly hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July weekend. We had a lot of fun. We had a birthday party for JoJo's second birthday. I can't believe he is already 2. I am going to make a mini album of the event. Wish me luck...I've never made one before. I will post pics when I finish.
I hope you all will come to my Crop tomorrow. It's from 10:00-3:00 at my house. We will have tons of fun. Bring all of your pictures and get a lot of stuff done. I will have a couple of punches, and my cricut for you to use. Plus, if we have an order total of $200 someone will get $20 of free products of their choosing. So, see you there...and if not enjoy your weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails