Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mini Album Part 2











I finished the mini album as promised!!! I finally got some adhesive to get the job done. I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. I think that as time allows, I will do some blank ones and offer them for sale. You just add your own pictures. Or, if you want me to make one with photos, I could do that too. I used products from Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, Pebbles, American Crafts, and Ranger. They are all available here.

We had a "date" last night. It was an enjoyable night. Erik suprised me with a really pretty watch. I needed one since the kids got their hands on the other one. We went to eat at Ruby Tuesday. After dinner we went to see Bruno. It was really funny, and graphic. I loved Borat so, there you go. I think I will have my mom watch it when it comes out on DVD. Unless, her and my brother go to see it at the show. Warning, it is not for the faint-hearted, or easily offended.

I am still working on a contest. I should get a sketch posted sometime this week. I do go back to school on Monday. I am sad, sad, sad. I really enjoyed staying home, and having time to get creative. The contest will be open to anyone in the continental U.S. I will ship the prize, if you win, to you. So, I just have to find a good prize, and a fun sketch. The wheels are turning. Talk to you later. Happy Saturday and Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails