Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just a Quick Hello

Hi everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I can't believe how tired I am from just getting my room ready this past week. I was watching the Discovery Channel this morning and it said, "tune in next month" for some show. And it hit me that we are almost to August. How fast this year went by. My boys are getting older everyday and there is nothing I can do to stop it. My husband will be 30 in November. It is so unbelievable how fast time flies.

I just wanted to say a quick hello since I will be really busy this week. I'm going to get my room ready Monday, and Tuesday. I will be out of town Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. We might possibly go to Navajo Lake Saturday and Sunday. Then school starts Monday...Wolfie will be in 1st grade. Wow.

I hope you are all finding time to scrap. I swear I will post a contest soon. My friend just had her baby last night...a little girl and I'm so excited for her. I don't want to exclude her from the contest as she will be so busy with the new little one. All of my other friends are teachers too, and we're busy with the start of the year. Please anyone if you have questions, or requests, let me know by leaving a comment. I will try to get some scrapbooking done. I am so unmotivated to work on my kids albums but I have to do something. Enjoy your week. I will post if I am able too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails