Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer is Winding Down

Summer is winding down for me. I have to go back to work on Monday and leave the kids at daycare. I really have enjoyed staying home this summer and it will be sad to not see all of the fun things they do each day. It seems that once work gets started that it is so busy. I just hate that I have to start back before July is even over :(

I promise, I am feverishly working on my mini album. I finally got all of the pictures printed. I have absolutely no idea what is going on with my computer because it has been running so slow today. It won't download anything. I finally gave up in frustration. Why do computers always do this to you? I will try to finish the album and post it by tomorrow.

How about this? I was thinking of having a contest on my blog. You guys would complete a layout. After completing the layout, you would email it to me. I would post it on my blog and everyone could vote for their favorite. The winner would get a prize. Let me know what you think. Well, I guess that is all for now. Let me know about the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails