Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mini Album Part 1











Good Afternoon. Yesterday, as mentioned before, I took the boys to the Doctor. Maddie and JoJo had to get shots. They did so good. No one cried. Maddie got 4 shots. All he said was "Ow" The nurses were impressed, and frankly so was I because I had tears in my eyes and no one even got near me with a needle. I really hate shots...I mean I really, really hate them. This morning, though, Maddie came limping slowly out of his room. It was funny. That sounds evil, but you didn't see it. Plus, also, I thought, "Wow this should be an easier day as he is slightly subdued." He's doing better now. Back to his old self.

So, I started a Mini-Album. I'm sharing the stuff I got done today. It is not complete, but I thought I would share what I have so far. At first, I thought, "Wow this looks pretty bad. I will never show this to anyone." But it got better as I started adding more stuff to it. It's not the greatest. Keep in mind that it is not finished. I will try to finish it this week. Tomorrow, I will be in TorC. So I won't be posting, probably. I definitely won't be able to scrapbook :(

Just in case you are interested, these are the products I used for the Mini-Album. They are all available Here. Cosmo Cricket Chipboard Albums Basic Grey Cardstock

And for some reason I couldn't get the picture to show up. Pebbles Chips

Letter Stickers are from American Crafts and of course my favorite, Ranger Distress Inks
Enjoy your afternoon. Talk to you all later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails