Saturday, May 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday...on Saturday!




I decided to participate in the "Top Ten Tuesday" with Shabby Blogs.  I thought it would be a fun and creative challenge.  It would also make a cool scrapbook layout for yourself, if you wished to do that.  So, this week is Top Ten Favorite Musicians.  I'm changing mine to Top Ten Favorite Songs.  I'm trying to send you links to each song from Youtube so you can enjoy them too.  So here, you go:

1.  Clocks by Coldplay
Reminds me of family and home!




















2.  Santeria by Sublime
I love Sublime.  Love, love them.  One year my brother, Kriss and I drove to Vegas and listened to Sublime and Pennywise the entire way.  That was a great trip.




















3.  Don't Stop Believing by Journey
I just love this song!



















4.  Rocky Mountain Way by Godsmack
Love the metal guitar!  I'm a rocker girl at heart.




















5.  Murder in the City by The Avett Brothers
Reminds me of my boys and our family.


















6.  Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band  7.  Toes by Zac Brown Band
THE LAKE!  Can I say anymore.  It's my home.  My most peaceful place on this Earth.














8.  Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
This song is so TorC, my hometown.  I love that place.  I love my friends.  I love everything about it.  It will always be home.  Growing up in a small town was awesome.



















9.  Sailing by Christopher Cross
We used to have the 8 Track of this.  We'd listen to it in our little white Mazda.



















10. Santa Monica by Everclear
My California days.  I wanted to move there so badly.  I used to go visit my brother there often, and go shopping.  Those were the days.













10.5 :) Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash
Sorry had to add it.  It reminds me of my daddy.




There you have it.  The songs are in no particular order.  I just really love them because they remind me of something special in my life.  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails