Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Childhood toys

Again, I'm a few days late.  I guess that's okay in the long run.

1.  Hotwheels!  Love them.  I like fast cars.


2.  Micro Machines


3.  The Children's Encyclopedia.  I read this thing from the first volume to the last.


4.  The Nintendo:  Go Super Mario, Go!


5.  Roller skates!

6.  Skateboards



I had a pink and teal skateboard just like this.  I have the scars to prove it.  My older brother Kriss and his friends built a half pipe in our yard.  He said I was, "A Cool Skater Girl."

7.  Nancy Drew:  The old Nancy Drew novels.  My mom has the set from her childhood.  I read them all!


8.  Clue...the board game.


My brother Josh and I were horrified to learn that Colonel Mustard had been demoted to just Mustard this last December.  Santa brought the game for the kids.

9.  Checkers


10.  Card Games and Puzzles:  That's right.  My grandmother taught us how to gamble...poker, blackjack, and many other games.  We used to bet with pennies.  We also had to to a lot of jigsaw puzzles to complete.  And really, let's not forget the best thing was swimming!  We swam everyday in her pool!  It was a pretty fun childhood.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails