Saturday, May 4, 2013

Post #500 and National Scrapbooking Day

This is post #500...Can you believe it?  I can't.  I have actually posted 500 posts on this blog.  That's a lot of words.  Thanks, readers!!!  I appreciate you taking time to read my posts.  So in honor of Post #500 and National Scrapbooking Day, I thought I would post some of my all time favorite layouts in case you missed them.  Some of the photos might not be great, as they are from when I first started this blog.  I will spend this day working on my computer restoration, and trying to finish up some layouts in between.  I hope you all have a little time to celebrate this day.  Scrapbooking is really a wonderful, worthwhile hobby.






I have more, but I can't locate them in posts....I don't have them on my computer yet, either!  I hope you enjoyed the few I shared.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails