Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A week in the Life...and our April Family Portrait

April Family Portrait...at the races!!!!  Erik and I used to go to the races almost every weekend.  We loved going with our great friends, Val, Dama, and Claud.  We went up until I was about 8 or 9 months pregnant with Wolfie.  Those bleachers are not comfortable when you feel like a beached whale, let me tell you.  We haven't been back since because it is so loud.  The boys have sensitive ears.  Well, anyway, Claud decided to try racing again after 11 years or so, so we all went out to support him.  Wolfie and JoJo held their ears the entire time, but all three boys really enjoyed it.  They can't wait to go back.  JoJo thought every red car was Lightning McQueen and the tow trucks were Mater.  Here are a few photos of the event.

 Maddie and Auntie Val


Claud racing.


So, thank goodness for Ali Edwards because that lady always keeps me on top of my game when it comes to "A Week in the Life."  I will start on Sunday since there will be two big events in our life...Wolfie's First Holy Communion, and Maddie's 7th birthday.  As a confession, I have yet to scrapbook the last two years.  However, I have every intention of doing it this year and adding it to my project life album.  So, I am actually very excited about that.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails