Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March Project Life

Look how on time I am for this month.  We're barely four days into April.  I also didn't order any prints...I just had Erik pick them up today from Wal-Mart.

 We had a very eventful month.  Yes, that is a pig hanging from a tractor.  We slaughtered it, and every bit of meat will be used and appreciated.  Some of you may not agree with that, and that's fine.  But this was an important event in our life.  My children are being raised to hunt and fish, and to learn to appreciate where our food comes from.  And this is part of it.  That is all I'm going to say about that.

I absolutely love the look of the large photo in the album.  I saw it on Ali Edward's blog for her project life album.  If my family can ever get a decent portrait I will do that with our family photo.  Also, El Paso did have an earthquake earlier this month and that picture cracked me up so much that I had to include it in the layout.  It was my grandfather's 93rd birthday.  That was his goal in life to make it to 93 as his mother did too.  He's decided to aim for 100 since his older brother, Uncle Ed made it to 100.

And the spider there on the right is our new tarantula, Brownie.  Maddie wanted to name it Trannie, but we talked him out of it.  There is a super hilarious story about Brownie and it involves Erik screaming for help and all of us running through the house screaming like maniacs, except Erik.  He was laying on the floor with the tarantula on his back.  I truly wish I had it on video because I would have made millions on Youtube with it.  Anyhow, if you're doing this project feel free to leave the link to your blog in the comments and I'll go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails