Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week in the Life Day 5

Day 5:  Thursday, April 26:



School as usual.  Erik stayed home with JoJo today.  When I got home this afternoon, I decided to make some cookies.  I’ve been dying to try the recipe since I found it on Pinterest.  I obviously had to wait until we got our new oven.  While I was baking, the boys played around and Wolfie got a busted lip.  Busted lips are very usual occurrences in our house.  We had chicken salad with fresh spinach from the garden, and asparagus.  I baked the asparagus while baking the cookies.  I love my double oven.  After dinner, we went outside for a bit and watered the garden and plants around the yard.  Oh and for dessert, we devoured a bunch of the cookies.   

My table at school.

 This is how Wolfie got his busted lip.



 Cookies baking.

 Watering the garden.


 Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails