Monday, April 30, 2012

Week in the Life Day 6


Friday:
We all stayed home today.  I took the day off to go with Wolfie on his field trip.  It is the first time I’ve ever taken a day to go on a field trip.  Even when Wolfie was in Pre K and 4 years old, I didn’t go.  And now I look back and think, why not?  Why was work so important?  I mean I love my job, I do.  And it’s hard for a teacher to miss.  I am responsible for 21 little minds each and every day.  But I have to remember that I am responsible for three little minds and hearts too.  They are my gift; mine and Erik’s entirely, to mold and shape into productive, loving, responsible, and wonderful human beings.  We had a fun time on the field trip.  I don’t know what JoJo was expecting because he kept asking when we were going on the field trip...we were already there.  After visiting the Farm and Ranch Museum, we went to the park.  Then we went home and relaxed for the rest of the evening. Oh, and we made reservations for our vacation...on the beach...for crabbing and fishing.


 Note busted lip.



 This 3,000 pound bull will kill you and not even think twice about it...It was pretty exciting to watch.

 When are we going on a field trip, JoJo asks.
 Maddie intently studying up on NM history.


 He's hiding from me.

Wolfie's contribution to the week.  He took this picture of the lizard.
That little boy on the left side...near the slide is JoJo.  He looks so tiny, but he did just fine playing with the big kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails