Monday, January 11, 2010

Sketch Day


Good Monday Everyone!  I stayed home today with sick kids.  They are doing much better.  In fact, JoJo felt so good that he decided to put a wash cloth and a comb in the toilet.  So, I had to fish out both items, clean the bathroom floor, and give him a bath.  At least he flushed the toilet before putting the stuff in.  That makes it just a slight bit less disgusting. 

Anyway, I'm going to try and post a new sketch for you each month.  As I get more done, maybe I can up that to more often.  But, here you go!  My first original sketch.  All of the photos are 2.75 inches, except for the large one which is 6 inches.  The page size is 12x12.  Feel free to use it, and if you do you can share it as well.  If I get some scrapbooking done,  I'll try to use this sketch for you.  However, I have to finish an album, and a card order.  Oh, did I mention Erik is out of town, again?  Well, anyway...here is to a good week for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails