Monday, January 18, 2010

No Subject

Well, this will be a random post with no project to show you.  I didn't really do any scrap related stuff, unless you count putting stuff away.  Today, will be my "work" day.  I have tons of projects to do and get done.  I actually have deadlines.  So anyhow.  On my list is:
1.  Haircuts for the boys.  Their heads look like mops.  I can't stand to look at their heads. 
2.  Finish up the laundry.  I only have three or four loads to go.  I hate laundry.
3.  Clean up the house.
4.  Finish 1 album, 2-5 cards, and 3 layouts. 
5.  Call people and make deliveries. 
I guess that's all.  But, I'll probably think of more. 
On a funny and unrelated note.  On Saturday, we rode bikes.  Erik aired up the tires on my bike.  The one I haven't been on in about 15 years.  After 15 years, I think  your justified to have a little bit of fear that you might crash and break your head into 5 pieces.  Well, anyhow, the boys took it to mean that I didn't know how to ride a bike.  So, Wolfie was giving me all these pointers about how to get on your bike.  He told me, "Put your pedal up.  Move a little bit, and get on like this.  See?"  He rode down the street.  I got on my bike to follow him.  I caught up to him and he yells with a big smile, "Look, Mom,  you're doing it!"  It was so funny and cute.  As I continued to ride down the street, Maddie also gave me a few pointers.  Like how to stop by pushing your petals back.  Advice I did not heed, since I have hand brakes.  Erik and I got a kick out of it.  I only wish I'd had my camera.  Well, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails