Sunday, January 24, 2010

Up and Running Again




Here is a cute little birthday card I made.  The stamps are from Hero Arts and you can find a tutorial here.  The paper is Prism Cardstock. 

So thank you to all that let me vent yesterday.  Sorry to be so depressing. 

We have one week left until the boys get baptised...all of them....at once.  I'm beginning to dread the occasion.  This could be the biggest fiasco of all time.  The priests at church are the same ones that married Erik and I.  They want to dunk all the kids in the pool.  They said, "Bring their bathing suits."  I've been trying to prepare them since September, however, I did not expect full body submersion.  I'm off...still have lots of stuff to do to get prepared for tomorrow.  We start soccer practice tomorrow.  Ugh.  I mean Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails