Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ramblings

There is no picture today.  There really is nothing.  I'm going to use today's post as a way to vent.  These last weeks have been sad and depressing.  I have known 3 people that have died this month.  Damn it, it's getting to me.  One right after the other.  I pray for their souls and for their families.  I wish there was something to do to help.  But in all reality, there is nothing I can do.  And I'm sorry for this depressing post.  But, I know that those of you who have subscribed to this or follow this really care, and I appreciate you for that.  So...I'm sorry for not having posted projects this month.  I know that my husband being out of town is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.  But it is to me.  He makes me happy.  And without him I feel so empty.  Today, I finished a lot of projects.  I've not felt true happiness until he came  home yesterday.  It's so sappy and pathetic...but true.  So, I ask you all tonight to be thankful for what you have and what you love.  I wish the greatest things for you all.  And tomorrow...I hope to be back to my regular chipper self.  Good Night, and God bless you all.
Please remember in your prayers...Monica Olivas, Torrie Woods, and Margo Rixey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails