Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baptism




What a busy week!  This week was so hectic.  It was our first week of soccer practice.  On top of that, we had to get everything ready for the kid's baptism.  I can't believe how smoothly the baptism went.  The boys were so well behaved.  I was so afraid they were going to run, scream, and dodge the priest.  But they didn't.  Our friends really sacrificed to come.  Our friend, Alvin, flew in yesterday from NYC and left today.  He was here for 24 hours, just for the baptism.  Val, our other friend, pulled two doubles, left her job at 5:00 a.m. and drove to my house after work.  I guess I could see why she was drinking Red Bull when she got here.  What an important day it was.  I was kind of emotional.  Father Sean and Father Art used to be our priests in TorC.  Father Art married Erik and I.  It was a blessing to have them baptize our children.  They both directed the ceremony. 

So, needless to say, I'm completely exhausted.  I have absolutely nothing ready for this week.  Not even at school...thanks to our lovely meeting about data.  Who knows what my husband will be wearing to work tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure khakis are not a good idea.  So, I should try to get at least one load of laundry done.  

What a lovely, but busy weekend we had.   Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails