Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Technique Week-Distress Inks

Okay, ladies.  This week I wanted to share a technique with you.  I wanted to show you how to use Distress Inks.  They are one of my most favorite products ever!  I use them all the time on layouts and cards.  Here are the supplies you will need along with some of my favorite colors.












Instead of showing you how to use them, I'm going to let Jennifer McGuire do it.  She is the expert.  So, why reinvent the wheel.  Here is the link for the video.  I know this is a little cheaterish, but I'm squeezed for time this week.  I'm by myself again, and I have lots of projects to finish up.  So, I hope you learn something interesting.  These products are really and truly products I use ALL the time.  Here's the link to my website, where you can find more Ranger Products.
Ladies, I really appreciate all of you.  Have a good evening, and a good week, if I don't get to post again this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails