Monday, January 14, 2013

Straight off the Edge

So, me and my bestie, Val...You have heard her name and seen her face many times...We have teamed up to create a new blog.  It is called  Straight off the Edge.  The whole premise, I am a straight girl, and she isn't.  I am so republican and conservative.  She is not so much.  The best part is that we are highly entertaining, and we freely insult each other.  It should be really funny to follow.

Val and I have been best friends since we were five years old.  I would never be who I am without her. There are so many funny farm stories that go along with our friendship.  Please join us, here, if you wish to hear about our story.

1 comment:

  1. You won't be disappointed! Follow our blog and get ready to laugh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails