Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cool Template Download


This cool template is courtesy of The Coffee Shop Blog.  Its a 3x12 photo template.  If you Click that link, it will take you directly to the link for the download.  I have looked for templates for ages, and this is a freebie!  I loved it!  It's really easy to use.  I just grabbed four random pics to try it out with.  You can customize the border color.  I chose black...I'm a sucker for black, and it went well with the photos.  Very fun!  Hope you enjoy it.  Check out Rita's other actions and templates.  She is awesome!  They are FREE, but you can donate to her website as well! 
Hope you all enjoyed my post yesterday.  I think I will try posting photography tips on Mondays.  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section!  Good Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails