Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sn@p! Life

So, I've been pondering ideas for this year's Project Life.  This may sound strange since I haven't finished up last year's Project Life.  I am almost done...just waiting on a couple of photos.  Moving on, I found these cute papers from Memory Works.  They were just released, so lots are out of stock right now.  But I wanted to show you a few items, I will most likely be using.


The complete collection kit.  
It's $21.  It is designed for a 6x8 album.  To learn more about Sn@p Life!  Go here.  
I will probably use the same page protectors from last year and use these papers.  I really enjoyed the project, and the kids like going back and looking at the pictures.
The link I posted takes you to the Memory Works website.  If you wish to order, and you are a previous customer, just log in like usual.  If you are new than you can place an order.  Just make sure to  create a login and make me your Memory Works Consultant.  That way, I can make sure I can place your order.  If you have any questions, email me at mariahashbaugh@hotmaildotcom.

This year, I would really like to do more scrapbooking and projects.  I have taken a hiatus from my photography business until I can finish up all sessions and the weather warms up.  I really hate the cold.    I have also been toying with some photography tips to post on here as well.  Try to help you guys out with your DSLR cameras.  I am going to have to speak in Canon terms...as I have no Nikon experience. I will try my best to help you Nikon users out.  

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails