Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Sweet (8.5x11 Layout)

Supplies are from Memory Works Express Kit (don't know the month)
This layout goes in the January Section of our Project Life Album.  It was fun to do an 8.5x11 layout.  I really like that size.  It's not as intimidating to fill the entire page.  On the other hand, you can't put as many pictures on it either. 

That is my friend, Val.  We've been friends since Kindergarten.  We went to her parents house for her birthday.  It was the first time I was back there in ages.  I spent so much time with her and her family growing up.  It was surreal to take my own children there.  And it makes me think about how different their childhood is from mine.  And that makes me a little bit sad.  I don't want city life for my kids.  The kids had a great time, and I will definitely be taking them back.  


Here's where I stuck the layout in the album.  I like the different sized pages together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails