Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ripped in 30


I've been doing this DVD for the past week, and I have to tell you that I am DYING!  My legs, and butt are so stiff and sore it is a miracle I'm not traveling in a wheelchair.  

But despite that, I really like this DVD.  It's a circut:  Strength, Abs, and Cardio.  Jillian is a little annoying in the video.  Sorry, Jillian, you are my favorite Biggest Loser Trainer, but I had to say it.  What I love about this DVD is that it is only about 25 minutes give or take, a workout.  25 minutes, that is so easy to fit into a schedule.  I do it when I get home from school.  Then I have the rest of the evening to do what I need...at half speed due to the soreness.  But, it does feel so good to be sore.  And I already feel so much better.  I really needed to start working out again, and I'm really, really glad that I have.  
My workout schedule goes like this:
Saturday:  Week One
Sunday, Monday: Week One
Tuesday:  Rest
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:  Week One
Saturday:  Rest
Sunday:  Week 2
And so on and so forth for week 3 and 4. 

Just thought I'd share.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails