Friday, February 10, 2012

February Self Portrait


Disclaimer:  No I am not drunk, nor was I drunk at the time this photo was taken.  And no I was not on my way to rob a bank.  

These are just some of the comments I got on my Facebook post when I put it on there.  I  took the photo at 9 am before parent-teacher conferences.  I thought I'd mix up these self portraits a bit.  And, I also want to try printing my Mariphone photos from Postal Pix.  It's an app that I can use to upload photos and have them printed directly from my phone!  That sounds like the best idea ever...and I don't see how the picture quality could possibly be worse than Walgreens.  So basically, it's a win-win situation.  

I am coming up with a few fun photo ideas for our February Family Portrait...I'm hoping procrastination will not set in.  The only other problem is that Erik's schedule makes it difficult to take photos in the morning when the best light is available.  So everyone keep their fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails