Sunday, September 12, 2010

Signs of Fall


Bazzil Basics Paper, All other supplies Sassafras

2 takes on the same photos.

Hello there, everyone.  It's fall here at our house.  The fall equinox has not yet arrived, but I can feel fall in the air.  It's not blistering hot.  The sun isn't as bright.  We have a pumpkin growing on the vine.  And of course, most importantly, football is on TV.  I can smell my cabbage soup cooking in the kitchen.  Every Sunday during football season we usually make a big pot of soup and eat it throughout the day.  I'm excited for fall this year.  It's been really neat to see Maddie at school.  He loves school so much, and he shares his days with us.  Wolfie is so quiet, it's something that he's never done.  It's nice to see such excitement in Maddie.  
We spent the weekend at the lake.  We took the boat out yesterday. I forgot my camera :(  I'm mad at myself for that.  We saw some cool little lizards I would have liked to take pictures of.  It was probably our last trip out.  At least for a while.  
I got a new computer recently, due to the hard drive crashing in the other one.  We're still waiting for some people to come and fix it.  My husband will use the old one for work.  I broke down and got a Mac.  I can't believe it.  But, I actually really like it.  We love our iPad, and our iPods.  It just seemed like the next step.  This one is also covered for 4 years.  I really love the iPhoto on it.  I despised it when I got started but once I got it figured out...it's really cool.  It automatically recognizes people's faces.  
Well, I guess that's all for today.  Tonight is the season finale of my favorite shows, True Blood, Hung, and Entourage.  Enjoy your night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails