Monday, September 6, 2010

Enjoy the ride...

Supplies:  Basic Grey Basics Paper, Tim Holtz Stamps, QuicKutz Die?

I love this little card I made for friend.  I love it because I love the products I used.  My new favorite stamp set is from Tim Holtz.  I wanted to show you a picture, but I can't find the stamp set online anywhere.  I got it from Hobby Lobby, and I don't know if it's exclusive to their stores or what.  The set has a variety of stamps with it...I love them.  My other favorite thing is my QuicKutz machine.  I love the embossing folders.  I waited forever to buy one.  I found mine on sale at 2Peas in A Bucket.  So, it was around $40.  

This weekend we spent our time at the Chile Festival, and organizing our house.  Our house does not look so organized, however.  It looks more like it vomited all of its contents all over the place.  I can't wait until it's all done.  We are rearranging boys rooms right now.  I just don't want to put any toys back in their rooms...all they do is make messes with them.  Is that wrong?  Okay, yes it is.  A girl can dream though.  We're at a new phase in our life.  No more babies.  The decision has been made, and it's time to purge all of the baby stuff.  Our baby is three now.  It's a little sad.  But, at the same time, exciting.  I'm ready for the next chapter in our life.  I'm ready to see the boys get older, start traveling more often, and doing other things that sometimes seem impossible with a tiny baby (more alone time with my husband).  

I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails