Thursday, September 2, 2010

Memory Works Catalog!!!! And September Goals



Lots of Super Cute Products are available.  Look at the catalog.  If you're interested in ordering, visit my website.

**********************************************************************
It's a new month, and almost a new season.  My goals are many this month.  I'm posting them here to keep myself honest.  I want to organize my entire house.  Let's see how much I get done before the month is over.
  1. Organize and clean out utility room.
  2. Organize and clean out craftroom (this could mean possible giveaways of my old stuff)
  3. Organize and clean kitchen.
  4. Organize and clean living room.
  5. Organize and clean bedroom.
  6. Move boys rooms...Wolfie by himself, Maddie and JoJo share.
  7. Organize and purge boy's clothes.
  8. Clean out the garage.
  9. Hang a coat rack or some sort of storage device for backpacks.
  10. Make chore charts that the boys must complete.
  11. Make more time for personal crafting.  (It just makes me happy.)
  12. Start using up all the odds and ends to my Monthly kits, or purge stuff I won't use (again you may benefit from this).
That's all I can think of now.  Let's see how far I get.  Enjoy your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails