Sunday, September 19, 2010

Card Box






Supplies:  Graphic 45 papers, Tim Holtz (keys, tickets, clocks), GCD Chipboard, Ranger Distress Inks, Bazzil Cardstock, ModPodge, Basic Grey Magnets (Possibly more...I don't know)

I love this box!!!  Have you ever wanted to keep some cards for an event?  Put them in a nice photo box.  I made this box for a friend.  I made a small album (the second 2 pictures) that went inside the box along with the cards for his birthday.  I took a plain cardboard photobox from Hobby Lobby and covered it with Graphic 45 papers.  The cool thing is that I made a flap on the top of the box for a narrative.  You can see how it opens in the second picture.  I also found out that I really love ModPodge.  I used it to seal the box.  It gave it a nice, shiny finish.  

I've been cleaning out my craftroom all weekend.  I'm almost finished.  After this, we need to move onto the garage.  We're supposed to have a yard sale next weekend.  Why are they so much work?  Well, gotta go.  Talk to you later.  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails