Thursday, September 23, 2010

And just like that...

MW Express September 2010

...it's over!  Summer is officially over (so I'm a day late, sorry.  I fell asleep on the couch last night).  I just finished this layout of my son, Wolfgang in our backyard this summer.  I love this picture of him.  He was waiting for Maddie to spray him with the hose.  Summer is over, but I'm ready for fall.  I'm ready for a respite from the heat.  The kids already have their costumes for Halloween picked out and purchased.  Wolfie and JoJo are going to be dinosaurs.  Maddie is going to be a vampire...again.  He's obsessed with vampires.  I wanted all three of them to be dinosaurs, but it didn't work out.  I'm thinking of starting the Sookie Stackhouse Chronicles.  They're the series that True Blood is based on.  I'm sort of disappointed by that.  I thought it was HBO's original idea.  The only thing that is holding me back is "Me, The Abridged Version".  I'm going to finish that class.  If I start reading, I'll become obsessed with that.  So maybe once the class is over.  I really love Cathy Z.  Well, anyhow, Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails