Saturday, September 18, 2010

October MWExpress Sneak Peak



tn.jsp.jpg

Look at this beautiful kit!!  I can't wait to get my hands on it.  If you're interested in subscribing visit my website:  http://livetoscrap.memory-works.com

I love these MWExpress kits.  I use them all the time.  I probably use them most often in my crafting.  

Another thing, way off topic.  My phone bill has steadily climbed higher and higher and higher.  I have my phone service bundled with my internet and DirectTV.  It's become a $200 bill each month.  I called yesterday and spent about 20 minutes on the phone.  But, they're taking of $47 for three months.  Then after three months it will be $17 for the next 6 months.  So, I say go call your phone provider and see what they can do for you.  I'm off to get a cup of coffee...have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails