Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Mini Album is Complete


The picture didn't come out so well with the reflection and the letters don't show the embossing. They are actually more sparkly.




This pocket holds extra 4x6 photos. You put punch holes in your photos and place them on the brad. Then you slip the whole stack in the pocket.


The little tags come out and you add pictures on the brad.

Good Evening Everyone. I just finished a mini album for Erik's cousin so I am posting pictures of it today. To complete this project, I used a mixed media album from Fancy Pants and the "Lil Sprout" collection from Fancy Pants. You can find it here. I used Zip Dry to adhere the paper to the chipboard and it worked perfectly. You can find it here.
I am so excited about our new catalog. There is a ton of new stuff and a great selection of products. I think I will be recieving my catalogs tomorrow. I got an email from UPS saying some sort of package will be delivered tomorrow. So, I hope that is what it is. Memory Works will also be offering extra products each quarter called the "Bonus Buy" program. This quarter, they are offering a Making Memories Slice. You can find more information about that here. The deadline for that is October 30. I will send the full order in on the 31st.
Just another reminder that the layout contest will be over tomorrow. So submit your layouts via my email by tomorrow night at 11:59 p.m. The winner will recieved a paper pack and embellishments from the new catalog. Just scroll down the blog and you will find that information.
Enjoy your evening. I'm off to cook dinner. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails