Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Day of Fall-Belated




Click Here For the October PDF to see projects made with this kit.


Subscriptions are $29.99 Click Here to subscribe.

Sorry for the belated fall post. I had no time to post yesterday. We didn't get home until 8:00 last night. Wolfie had a soccer game and boy was that interesting. Evening games are not a good idea for 6 year olds. They are hungry and tired. None of the kids paid attention. Some of them were laying out on the field during the game. It was funny (don't tell Erik I said that-he was not amused).

I was going to post some pictures of cute little pumpkin cards I made, but I don't feel like loading them up from the camera. Yes that is awful of me so I'll try to post them tomorrow (Maddie's turn for soccer tomorrow at 6 pm) or Friday. Also I will be finishing a mini-album up soon so I will post those pictures soon. I'm thinking of making more of them...customizing for customers and selling them. I don't know. I'll talk to you all later. Enjoy your evening. !!!!! Reminder don't forget to email me your layout for the contest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails