Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October

Layout #1 submitted by Senika




Layout #2 submitted by Melissa




Layout #3 submitted by Pam


Happy October. Halloween is not that far off. Time will quickly fly. It is time to get costumes and decorate my house for Halloween. How quickly this year has gone by. For me, once the Holidays start approaching, the year goes by even faster. I would like to thank the three ladies that sent me their wonderful layouts for the September Layout Contest. The winner will be announced later this week. I am going to pick a panel of neutral judges to decide the winner. Well, I'm off to finish dinner and clean up my house. I think I found a few pigs hiding out (in reference to the book, Pig Sty) Enjoy your evening. I will post again later this weekend. Hopefully I will have some new layouts to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails