Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Challenge


Happy September Everyone!!! I am trying to keep my end of the bargain up by posting more often. So, I thought a good challenge should be in store. Above you will see a sketch from PageMaps. Your challenge, should you accept it, is to create a layout using this sketch. Submit your sketch by September 30 at 11:59 p.m. You can email me your sketch so we can post it and vote on the winner. I'm not sure of the prize...I'm thinking a cool paper pack from the new catalog. Are you interested in Halloween, Christmas, or regular papers and embellishments. Let me know. I will try to get my own version of the sketch posted for you all to see as well. There are sample sketches on PageMaps as well just click on the September PageMaps.
Happy Scrapping...I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails