Monday, September 7, 2009

Cute New Stuff From Fancy Pants












I love Fancy Pants. They are one of my most favorite designers. Here are their new releases for the Fall/Winter Catalog. Of course, each set has matching buttons, rubons, stickers, and journaling cards available. I will be putting an order in on the 11th of September. You can email me your orders if you are interested. Also, check out my website to view the other new products available.
This past year, we had problems with keeping items instock from the manufacturer. So each month their will be new products available for a limited time only. Here are the new September "Limited" Products: BoBunny "Tis the Season" Dream Street
Also in the next few weeks, I will be offering a video class on my blog to demonstrate different techniques such as embossing, stamping, etc. We will create a mini album of techniques. I will get back to you with more information with specific dates and a schedule of classes. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails