Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Well...Hello




We are back from camping and nowhere finished unpacking and doing laundry. That is the only thing I hate about camping. It is so much work. We had a good time. We found the canyon we used to go cliff jumping at when we were in high school. (It is hard to find since the lake has dropped about 30 feet). We went way back into the canyon...had to manuveur the boat around rocks. Well, apparently cliff jumping in that spot was not such a good idea. There were quite a few rocks under the water!!! But I guess the good news is that we all survived. The top picture shows where we landed in the water. The second shows the top of the cliff and where we landed in the water. (If you enlarge the image, you can see the cable stretched across the canyon. Erik used to swing from it and drop into the water.)

Haven't really scrapped too much lately. I've been busy cleaning up and doing other household chores. Just wanted to remind you about the crop at my house on July 11. It's from 10:00 to 3:00. Let me know if you are coming.


Well, I'll see you all later. By the way, I added a few new links to my Links section. Also, there is a ton of stuff on my website. So check out the Online Boutique Section, the Red Hot Retreat Deals, and the Retreat Class Kits. All that stuff is new and once it's gone, it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails