Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone is enjoying their Father's Day. We had a barbeque for my dad.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I've been really busy. We went fishing on Friday. We caught three but let them go because who wants to clean only three fish? It's not even enough for a meal.

I don't know if any of you are watching the "Thinking Inking" videos by Jennifer McGuire. They are really great. I love the distress inks. I will put up a few projects once I get the chance. If you are interested, it's not too late to join. Just go to Jennifer McGuire's blog and she has links for the classes. They are free. This week I'll try to be better at posting. I plan on talking about how I scrapbook and organize my photos. Well, I guess that's all for now. I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails