Friday, June 5, 2009

Fathers' Day Gift Idea-The Explosion Box





This is a cute little gift idea. I'm making it for my husband for Fathers' Day. I'm going to fill each section of the box with pictures of my husband and each child we have. Convenient there are three layers and I have three boys. I will show you the finished product when I complete it. I just wanted to get this post out so if you wanted you would have time to start working on it. I got this idea from a Cricut infomercial (yes, dorky...but I didn't buy anything). After many hours of searching for instructions, I finally found them on Youtube. This is what you will need:
  • 4 sheets of cardstock: 1 at 12x12, 1 cut at 11 5/8x11 5/8, 1 cut at 11 1/4x11 1/4, and 1 at 8x8
  • adhesive-I used Elemers Glue
  • A paper trimmer with a scoring blade and a cutting blade
  • A corner rounder (there is a great one on my website)
  • instructions found at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQxJdHjR-Lo
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails